I’ve always been such a big fan of Morphe products, especially their eyeshadows. One of my favourite eyeshadow palettes of all time was the Morphe 35O2 palette.
For this, it’s a brand I always gravitate towards. Their eyeshadow palettes I feel are always consistently brilliant and their brushes are some of my favourites of all time.
Jaclyn Hill is a beauty influencer that has been affiliated with Morphe for a number of years. Now there was a little bit of drama when the vault collection was originally released due to some inconsistencies within the formulation of the shadows, which was noticed when the palettes were delivered through PR to beauty influencers. Morphe decided to delay the launch which I find pretty admirable – it would have cost them a lot of money to do this but ensuring a product is perfect before it reaches the consumer is something I think we can all respect and appreciate.
The eyeshadows come in a standard cardboard packaging with a mirror on the lid for easy application on the go. I think the design of this palette makes it perfect for travelling. We’ve all seen the large Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palettes and they are stunning but if you’re wanting something a little smaller to take on the go, I think this would work great.
You can purchase this palette either on its own or as part of the four palette vault collection with Morphe. The other three eyeshadow palettes include the ;
– Ring The Alarm palette – which is full of beautiful orange and pink toned shadows.
– Armed and Gorgeous palette – deep greens and yellows.
– Dark Magic palette – an array of forest greens and dark toned shadows.
The bling boss consists of ten shades all in the purple – pink realms with mattes and also shimmers. I think the individual colour stories of each of these little palettes is so beautiful!
- Bling Bling – A gorgeous pink toned shimmer that is great for highlighting the inner corner and underneath the brows.
- Hush Hush – a matte cool toned brown which works great as a transitional shade in the crease as a base for any look.
- Gem – the brightest shade in the palette, a purple matte.
- Pizzaz – a rust coloured shimmer.
- Mystic – a dark brown toned matte.
- Spark – a warm toned matte shade which I really have been loving!
- Glitz & Glam – a champagne shimmer shade. I think this shade would be stunning with spark, rockstar and mystic around Christmas time for a super festive look.
- Rockstar – I’ve been using this shade everyday recently as a berry shaded winged liner. I love the way it makes the eyes look, it’s as if I’ve had a brow lift! It’s subtle enough to look contoured but it still is super chic.
- Ballsy – another pink shimmer shade.
- Berry Treasure – a very dark, almost black brown with shimmers throughout.
I love the colour story of this palette as I think they can effortlessly take you from day to night depending on the look and intensity required. They are very easy to blend and always look seamless blended together or with other eyeshadows. As with most shimmer shades, I find the ones in this palette apply best with your finger or a damp brush to really grasp the full pigmentation of the shadow.
You can purchase this palette here and remember that you can use any of your favourite influencers discount codes for 10% off your order.